We recommend Journalbooks for our clients but we also use them to promote our own business. A well designed Journalbook is both highly practical and functional. The books prove their value as we have clients that call us and ask for another book when the pages in their book become full.
The Photo Notes ™ option features a die cut window in the front cover that reveals a custom full-color image printed on the insert beneath it. When you open the Journabook there are five archival quality photo sleeves that hold ten photos. This is then followed by a one color custom insert. To complete the book we add 70 sheets of filler.
• Die – cut window cover
• One – color foil imprinting
• Heavy – coated full color insert sheet to reveal window
• Five archival quality photo sleeves
• 70 sheets of filler
• Multiple cover colors
• 36 foil colors with optional multi color imprinting
• Ruled filler paper
• Horizontal or vertical format
• Wire binding – standard black with optional white, bronze or pewter
That are a host of customizable options that are too numerous to mentions. Give us a call at 888-344-6060 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org